Latest Unit Sold: #20-22 on 15-Feb-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 16-02-2021: Book an Appointment to visit the Marina One Residences Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 22-12-2020: Check out Marina One Residences 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 27-09-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 06-07-2020: Check out Marina One Residences 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 25-06-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 10-06-2020: Read New home sales for May could surprise on the upside despite dearth of launches
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 13-11-2019: Read Singapore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 20-09-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
- 21-07-2019: Download and view the Marina One Residences E-Brochure
- 10-06-2019: The Marina One Residences Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
Marina One Residences is developed by M+S Pte Ltd, a joint venture between Khazanah Nasional Berhad and Temasek Holdings, sovereign funds of the Malaysia and Singapore Government. The company was setup to develop DUO in Bugis and Marina One in Marina Bay Singapore, in a historical land swop deal in 2010 between Singapore and Malaysia. The project managers for Marina One Residences are Mapletree and UEM Sunrise Berhad. Mapletree is a leading real estate developer in Asia with a track record of award-winning projects. UEM Sunrise is a renowned up-market residential and commercial developer in Malaysia. With a strong team, future owners of Marina One Residences can be assured of the quality of their dream home.
Marina One Residences is located at Marina Way in the Central Business District (CBD) of Singapore. Right at the doorstep of Marina Bay MRT Station, Marina One Residences is well connected island-wide. Via the underground pedestrian walkways, the mixed-development is connected to four major MRT lines: the North-South Line, Circle Line, Downtown Line, and the upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line. It is also easily accessible from major expressways such as Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE), Central Expressway (CTE), and East Coast Parkway (ECP).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of Marina One Residences.
If you have yet to visit Marina One, make an appointment with us to take a stroll around Green Heart. Experience the serenity at the heart of the city with a breathtaking view. Embrace the space that fuels your mind, body and soul. (Note: Showflat closed during circuit breaker period)
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Marina One Residences are on a first-come first-serve basis.
Marina One is an integrated development right at the heart of Singapore’s vibrant Downtown Core area which comprises of luxury residences, retail shops and Grade-A offices. Nestled amidst lush greenery and parks, Marina One is designed with futuristic infrastructure. Marina One Residences is part of URA’s plan to transform the Marina Bay Singapore into a global business and financial hub near the future Greater Southern Waterfront. Owners of Marina One Residences are perfectly poised to witness the transformation of this area and reaped the extraordinary benefits that come with the growth.
Marina One Residences comprises two 34-storey towers with 1,042 units of 1- to 4-bedroom luxurious apartments and penthouses. Selected units of Marina One Residences will get to enjoy stunning city and sea views, as well as Gardens of the Bay. Marina One Residences offers a park-like luxury living reminiscent of the Hyde Park in London and Central Park in New York. It is surrounded by two lush green parks, the Marina Station Square and the Central Linear Park. In addition, Marina One has its own Green Heart, a 65,000 square feet of lush greenery with a towering and majestic 13-metre waterfall, a 50-metre lap pool and a fully equipped 200 square meter gym. Through the design of Christoph Ingenhoven and Kathryn Gustafson, Marina One Residences is transformed into “a luxurious oasis at the heart of the city, offering tranquility and serenity amidst the city’s vibrant backdrop.”
Located at a coveted location within Singapore’s new financial district and with close proximity to the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay, residents of Marina One Residences are offered a vibrant and attractive lifestyle to live, work and play.
Marina One Residences has won the Top Development Excellence Award at the EdgeProp Singapore Excellence Awards 2018.
Read more in depth about the condominium here – Marina One Residences: Live at One.
Book An Appointment to view Marina One Residences ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Marina One Residences Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.